Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Five

Fish Face - ultramarine blue

5 of 29 underpaintings.

I'm afraid that my latest "29 Faces" posts may have been a bit confusing (sorry)...  
The project I am currently working on requires lots and lots of "faces", so each of the faces that I have been posting is a completely new and different underpainting, on a new and different background.  
(Although, painting new images over previous ones sounds like a very fun challenge that I may have to try... someday!)

If you're interested in finding out more about the history of underpainting, click here.



9 comments:

  1. this is the first time i've been out-stared by a fish.

    this is fun. :^)

    love
    kj

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic creation again. I understand that it is difficult youy make everyday such a beautiful portrait and so different. Marvelous work Kristin.
    Lovely greet
    Marja
    (marjascretivity)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking at those chubby cheeks I think this little fish has been eating too many pizzas. He's cute, though. Thanks for the explanation of what you are doing. Great fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love his/her expression. Do you think its realized that we might have him for tea?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do love all your faces !! brilliant :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very good! I guess face doesn't always have to be a human face, does it? This is giving me new ideas.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I love and appreciate all of your comments! I turned off the word verification so please don't leave me spam. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...