Monday, January 14, 2013

Happy New(ish) Year


Hi Friends!

I hope you all had a fun holiday season!

You may have noticed that I've been away from the blog for a while...
I hadn't planned on taking such a long break, and I won't bore you with the details why, but I'm happy to say that I'm back!  
(I've missed you guys!)


On December 31st, I finished up a sketchbook.  Then, on the first day of the new year, I started a fresh one...  That kind of timing never happens (to me, at least), so I'm taking it as a very good sign of great artsy things to come!


I'm looking forward to catching up with all of you!

9 comments:

  1. So glad to see you back, Kristin. I do hope all is well. I'm looking forward to seeing your 2013 artwork inspirations!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you back Kristin. I've been absent a lot as well and missed catching up with folk but it seems that many of us took breaks over the holiday period. Can't wait to get back into the swing of PPF this year - It's going to be the best year yet - I can feel it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back and happy new year. Here is to it being filled with blessings, hope and promise.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you are back. I've had withdrawal symptoms. Love the new header.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back Kristin! Lovely work today.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I guess it was just that kind of a year end and we are all looking forward to a fresh beginning!
    cheers, dana

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello, Dear! I've come to your blog from the blog of one of my sweet commenters ~ you know how that goes ~ :) ~ Now following you!
    So nice to "meet" you!
    Hugs,
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love your paintings! your 2013 one is so bright, colorful and full of hope! Happy New(ish) year to you too! LOL
    Fran Txo

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I love and appreciate all of your comments! I turned off the word verification so please don't leave me spam. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...