Monday, March 12, 2018

2018: 69. 70 & 71/365



Altered Puzzle Pieces 4, 5, and 6.

4:  Thinking about the amazing Margaret Atwood talk I attended on
Friday night (and "The Handbag's Tale")

5:  Inspired by MY favorite handbag that was created by the very, VERY talented Liz Potter of Bolsa Bonita.  I receive SO many compliments about the bags she makes... They're real conversation starters! 
(She also made the squirrel bag I shared a couple of months ago.)

6:  In honor of International Fanny Pack Day!  Now, if only Liz Potter would start making fanny packs... That would be AWESOME!!!

To find out more about my altered puzzle project, please click here.

2 comments:

Hi! I love and appreciate all of your comments! I turned off the word verification so please don't leave me spam. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...