Tuesday, April 28, 2020

The 100 Day Project: Days 11 - 20

In case you missed my last post, I started the 100 day project on April 7th.
Here are the latest bunch of party animals...
11/100: Sure, Dolores may not have technically *needed* a mask, but she was always a bit of an overachiever... and that definitely included masquerade ball accessorizing. 

12/100: Randy wondered if coming to the party might have been a mistake...

13/100: Phineas is ready to party, but transportation is turning out to be trickier than anticipated.


14/100: This party animal crashed last night's zoom meeting... 
(At least he brought toilet paper!)

15/100: A sketchy start inspired by Bulldogs Are Beautiful Day.

16/100: When Steve goes to a party, there's usually a lot of swatting and shooing. But an Earth Day Party?!? He's a VIP VIB!


17/100: Despite his glum appearance, Glenn was truly having the time of his life.

18, 19, and 20/100: A few feathered friends...

For more regular updates, you can find me on Instagram.


7 comments:

  1. A mask, toilet paper - your friends are really following what's going on in our world :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful and fun work. My favorite is Steve. He is working hard in our forest too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hm, I have an ongoing water project on Instagram, maybe I should create art after that :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, these are all so cute and sweet. They make me smile :-) I wanted to join the 100 Day Project, but am still thinking about what would be possible for me to do every day. I'll be following you on Instagram!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I love and appreciate all of your comments! I turned off the word verification so please don't leave me spam. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...