Thursday, April 19, 2018

2018: 109/365


As I sit looking at the Spring snow out my window,
I wonder if May flowers will ever really arrive...

Even though my friend Christine has assured me that warmer weather will be coming soon, I thought I might have to take matters into my own hands...
Luckily, I remembered that I know how to make my own flowers!
(I even created a tutorial so you can too.)

Hopefully I'll see some flowers (or even the grass!) soon...
But in the meantime, it's good to have a back-up plan!

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful flower!! Thanks for the tutorial!! Sorry about the snow...

    Peace Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your flower Kristin! Yup, it's getting better this weekend, can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  3. could have a really colourful display and flowers that will never die

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I love and appreciate all of your comments! I turned off the word verification so please don't leave me spam. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...