Thursday, April 26, 2018

2018: 110-116/365


This past weekend, I went to the New England SCBWI Conference in Springfield Massachusetts.  My days were jam-packed with learning, inspiration, and fun.  I am still processing all of the information I received from the incredible workshops I took (I will definitely post some highlights next week).  But...

In the meantime, I wanted to share some photos from a trip my friend Dee and I took to The Dr. Seuss Museum.


It was so much fun to get a glimpse into the life of Theodor Geisel... I really enjoyed looking at his work space, seeing his original art, and reading letters he wrote to family and friends.  It seems pretty obvious that the man known as
Dr. Seuss would be funny, but I never knew just how clever and fun he really was!

(More from my trip next week...)


3 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. would love to see that place one day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I lived in western Massachusetts until a couple of years ago. it's a good area.

    dr. Seuss is a hero of mine, especially the cat in the hat. :^)
    love kj

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I love and appreciate all of your comments! I turned off the word verification so please don't leave me spam. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...