It's a snowgator!
Recently, a friend sent me a video of an artist using a stick to create snow calligraphy and then suggested I try snow painting. Since I love a good challenge, I grabbed some watercolors (since I thought they would be the most environmentally friendly option) and decided to give it a try.
Things I discovered:
1. Snow painting is not easy. Lol!
2. The colors don't spread easily with the brush,
but they do have a tendency to bleed some.
3. You have to work quickly because the colors seep into the snow
and start to fade away.
Things I will try next time:
1. Filling a spray bottle with premixed watercolor to fill in larger areas.
2. Using less watery watercolor for more detailed areas
(to try and avoid bleed).
3. Experimenting with "splatter".