Another round of this quick and fun Q&A...
1. How many TV’s do you have in your home?
2. What is on your bedside table (nightstand)?
An alarm clock, a glass of water, The History of Love by Nicole Krauss, a deck of cards, a vanilla scented candle, a remote (for one of the above-mentioned tv's), a pencil and 2 micron pens (01 & 05), an orange crayon, note paper, a couple of receipts and a handful of change.
(I guess it's time to clean off my nightstand!)
3. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
I'm not sure of the exact number... But, I guess you could call me the Imelda Marcos of Converse sneakers. (I even wore white ones with my wedding dress!)
4. Can you change a flat tire?
Well, I suppose I probably could (with directions)... Do I ever want to? No.
5. Do you prefer sweet treats or salty treats?
I enjoy salty treats followed by sweet ones!
(Or salty and sweet ones together - I love chocolate covered pretzels.)
Do you want to play too? Head on over to: