Thursday, August 5, 2010

Celebrating Bob

Today is my Husband's birthday, which seems like the perfect time to give thanks for all of the wonderful things he does.

Let me start by saying that without Bob, this blog (and my future website) would not be possible. Being married to him is like having my own personal, live-in, 24-7, IT department. He is amazingly patient with my seemingly endless computer-related questions. In addition to his technical support, he is my biggest cheerleader. No matter where my creative career choices lead, he is an unlimited source of encouragement.

As if that weren't enough, Bob is funny, smart, handsome, a Great Dad, and the King of Breakfast. (Even on his own birthday, he prepared cinnamon french toast stuffed with fresh strawberries and bananas before work!)

He is the yang to my yin, the chocolate to my peanut butter, the green eggs to my ham... and for that, I am eternally grateful and would like to offer him a huge and heartfelt, "Thank You". Oh, and one more thing...

Happy Birthday!

1 comment:

  1. I love that he's the King of Breakfast. That makes family time so special.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I love and appreciate all of your comments! I turned off the word verification so please don't leave me spam. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...