Thursday, August 26, 2010

Creative Color Challenge: Week 4

Wow - I can't believe we've already completed four of the five weeks in The Creative Color Challenge. Time really does fly when you're having fun!

This week, Louise paired up with Cathy Nichols and her Found Art Friday. In addition to using this week's color (sea green), we had the added challenge of creating within the theme "To the Sea".

As you probably already guessed, I couldn't pass up the opportunity to play with words and the phrase "Sea ya later" immediately popped into my head. It wasn't long after that I had visions of a fish saying goodbye to his bowl and heading "to the sea".

I've really been enjoying this challenge... Please make sure you check back to see what the final color inspires.

6 comments:

  1. are you serious kristin?
    THIS IS AWESOME!
    i better get to work!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have me giggling. Fantastic as usual. Love it.

    Nutty
    (on a high)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this whole series...Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  4. you never fail to impress me AND make me smile all in one! Fabbydabby dooooo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant! Great idea and very cute and funny!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I forgot to say thanks for your comment on my blog. I love that you said I am ahead of schedule. Brilliant way to look at things! Thanks for the reminder:)

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I love and appreciate all of your comments! I turned off the word verification so please don't leave me spam. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...