Monday, September 5, 2011

Sponsor Love... Feed Your Soul Art


In an effort to spread some serious creative love, this month I am partnering with the very cool and always inspiring Feed Your Soul Art blog to boost the blogging goodness.

To kick off this month of fun and shared creativity, please let me introduce the very talented artist and generous soul behind Feed Your Soul Art...


Hello, I am Harmony, a mixed media artist, mom, and creator of the blog Feed Your Soul Art.  I try to live each day as creatively as I possibly can, which usually involves a lot of playful messiness.  My blog is a place where you can come and visit each day to get your daily dose of color, inspiration, and childlike play with all kinds of art mediums.  I believe that creating from your heart should be a daily practice, and I try to share as much of my own process with you.   I offer DIYs, techniques, inspiration, and share lots of fun stories about what it's like to try to run a business from my art while rocking this motherhood thing.  Its a tricky balance, but I love everything about it.  I'd adore to meet you, so please stop by and say hello. 

Today is the final day of Harmony's Labor Day Sale in her etsy shop!  She has lots of amazing handmade creations to choose from including original artwork, prints, journals and jewelry... Something for everyone!

(To be the first to find out about more Feed Your Soul Art fun you can also find her on facebook or follow her on twitter!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I love and appreciate all of your comments! I turned off the word verification so please don't leave me spam. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...