Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Old Bathtubs


Lately I've been going through old sketchbooks...
I think that one of the best ways to figure out where you want to go, is to take a look back at where you've been.  When I'm looking for inspiration and I ideas, I frequently turn to my trusty old sketchbooks.  I usually come across an idea that I forgot about, or maybe an old sketch turns into a new idea when I look at it with fresh eyes.


These sketches were created (way back) when I was in college.  I was "trying on" lots of different styles at the time to see what might "fit".  Looking at them, I've discovered some things I may want to play with, but for now I'm going to use them to wish you a...


Happy Bathtub Day!

4 comments:

  1. I love your pigs, great expressions and such fun. Annette x

    http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. And a happy tub day to you, too! What cute piggies! Farm animals always have fun. Wonder what my critters do when I'm away...

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a splash you make!

    love
    kj

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I love and appreciate all of your comments! I turned off the word verification so please don't leave me spam. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...