Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Illustration Friday: Chef

Illustration Friday - Chef

When I first started the blog, I used to participate in the Illustration Friday challenge.  It was always a lot of fun to try and interpret the theme for the week and to see how other artists interpreted it too.

I've been wanting to get back to the blog, so when I saw that the theme for this week's Illustration Friday was "Chef" I knew that I had to participate!  If I'm being totally honest, I already had this illustration spread completed, but I thought it would be the perfect way for me to ease back into 
Illustration Friday AND blogging.

(If you're interested in seeing some Illustration Friday entries 
from many moons ago, you can click here.)

3 comments:

Hi! I love and appreciate all of your comments! I turned off the word verification so please don't leave me spam. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...