Friday, October 15, 2010

I am Over the Moon Happy...


...which is why I couldn't wait to post this!!!

I wasn't planning a post tonight.  Tonight was family movie night.  Bob, T-man and I watched the Disney film "Bolt" - cute flick (but I'm getting off track)...

After the movie was over and we put T to bed, I turned to Bob and asked him if he had gotten the mail today.  He hadn't, so he got up to go get it.  When he came back he handed me a package...

It was a package from the wonderfully generous, beautiful, and talented Kelly Berkey!  You may already know Kelly from her mixed media artwork, drawings, paintings and her "Stretching to Sketch" challenge.  In addition to that, Kelly is a remarkable jewelry designer.  And, I am (over the moon) happy to say that I am now the proud recipient of one of her fabulous pieces.  I will treasure it forever.  Thank you so much, Kelly!!!

If you want a beautiful necklace for yourself (or would like to buy one as a gift) you can find them in her etsy shop... There are lots of fantastic designs to choose from - be sure to check it out!

3 comments:

  1. How sweet! I love her necklaces you are a very lucky lady.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi kristin,

    i'm so glad you loved your necklace. it's a small gesture for the beautiful art you sent me! thanks so much for the sweet post, you made me all warm inside!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love her stuff!!! So glad you have that. I want one, too!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I love and appreciate all of your comments! I turned off the word verification so please don't leave me spam. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...