Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Day 30!!! (30 in 30 for 30)

"Margarita"  8x10  acrylic on canvas
available here

After a month of finished paintings every day, I need a drink!  Just kidding... for today's painting I am toasting all of my fellow AEDM creatives (and all of the people who have supported and encouraged us) as we celebrate day 30!  Congratulations - this one's for you!

Since I am going to "savour" this feeling of accomplishment, this painting also serves as my entry for this week's Illustration Friday challenge.

A lot of people have been asking me if I will continue in December.  Well as the expression goes, "No rest for the wicked."  I will be taking tomorrow to recover from my painting hangover, then it's right back to creating for me...

December will be my Sketchbook Project month (since it is still in pieces from changing the paper I have my work cut out for me).  It's okay though - as much as I love to paint, I really miss drawing.  Not quick, put your ideas to paper sketches (I've been doing that all along), but take your time, finish, shade, and possibly even color drawings.

Stay tuned...  December is going to be busy!

17 comments:

  1. Awesome job Kristin! You were totally amazing this month. You Rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome that you did art every day for a month. I should try that sometime :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll have that margarita with you! You sure deserve one!!

    Looking forward to seeing your SBP efforts! Here's to a successful SBP completion and submission!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you really honored the art every day thought, congrats, and thanks for commenting on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 30 for 30!!! Great job Kristin! I hope you are drinking that Margarita! You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your painting. You had an awesome month and made some wonderful paintings.

    ReplyDelete
  7. One tequila, two tequila . . .
    ; )

    ReplyDelete
  8. cheers to YOU, for completing this. I love this one!!! wow, i have loved watching your work appear day after. Definitely take the day off, tomorrow. looking forward to seeing more fun things in December! xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  9. awesome drink :)Can I have one :)
    Love how you did the salt.
    Congrats on doing 30 paintings in 30 days . All the painting you did are really good. Looking forward to seeing your sketch book art.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really love your paintings. They are beautiful and vibrant and deep. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Way to go. You had a goal, and you did it. It was fun seeing all your art.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hehe, what a great way to celebrate! Since I can't have a real drink this painted one makes a great substitute. :-) I loved seeing your gorgeous work this month, Kristin. Thanks for joining in! And Congrats! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. you did it!!!

    i didn't!!!

    but along the way i've gotten to know you & really enjoy your work. that definitely counts!


    kj

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very wonderful painting. That's one delicious looking drink.

    ReplyDelete
  15. FANTASTIC! Couldn't have ended any other way :)X

    ReplyDelete
  16. Looks yummy. Nice job and keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I love and appreciate all of your comments! I turned off the word verification so please don't leave me spam. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...