Happy Gnu Year!
I figured I had just enough time to squeeze in a little more silliness before the end of 2010. I couldn't help myself... Oh how I love to play with words!
I also thought this would be the perfect time to write out my creative goals for 2011. I don't know about you, but I always feel like writing something down makes it more real... more official. So, in the spirit of keeping myself on track in the coming year, here goes...
2011 Creative Goals
- work on, finish up, and mail out The Sketchbook Project (this is at the very top of my list because the deadline is January 15th!)
- learn how to sew
- build a website
- take more photographs and learn more about Photoshop
- attend more life drawing sessions with Stevie
- work in my sketchbook daily (even if it's only 10 minutes!)
- paint at least 52 new paintings
- finally create the children's book dummy that has been kicking around in my head for so many years
- submit to a creative magazine
- submit a t-shirt design to Threadless
- update my etsy shop with new artwork often
- look into selling my work at local art fairs, shops, and galleries
- create more edible art
- keep having fun!
Lots to do, but I have a whole year to do it!
What are some of your goals for 2011?