Well, the amazing Aimee has brought back the very popular "List-It Tuesday"! (Hooray!) This seemed like the perfect opportunity to wrangle all of the projects that are currently swirling in my head and pulling me in a million different directions.
(Plus, "I am a sucker for" lists!)
Projects For October:
(in no particular order)
* Finish the great big painting I started with Tyler
(I will definitely share pictures when it's finished, Dana. Wheee!)
* Move my studio to it's new location
* Complete questions for a very fun interview
* (Finally) finish up the last 2 faces
* Finish up and mail out a card for a milestone birthday
(It's going to be quite belated, I'm afraid...
I hope she took me up on my advice to celebrate a birthday month!)
* Work on my inspiration deck for the Inspirational Quote Deck Swap
*Continue working on my Exquisite Corpse Project
* Make more lists!
Well, since my neck is feeling much, much better
(thank you for asking, Jenny),
I am in fine form to finish up these projects... And, hopefully start a few new ones!
I'd love to know... What projects are you working on?
p.s. It's "Blogtoberfest" and I'm posting everyday...
Please be sure to come back tomorrow!